Monday, September 13, 2010

Trick or Treat

Happy Monday!  This week on the Hero Arts Blog Jennifer is doing a swap with Creative Imaginations, where she is showcasing some projects featuring Luminarte's Twinkling H20's and Hero Arts stamps. 

I usually don't do much coloring of my stamped images...mainly because I'm not very good at it...but these paints are super easy to use.  They really do add fun touch to any card!


For this card I simply used them like paints.  I first embossed the pumpkin with black embossing powder...this made it very easy to stay in the lines.  Then I just used a paint brush to color in the pumpkin and also to create the green piece. 


And here you can really see the shimmer it adds...


Have a great day! :)

10 comments:

Lin said...

That's a great photo showing the glimmer! Thanks, Kelly!

donna mikasa said...

love the shine on your pumpkin! must hunt for my H2O's!

aknancy said...

I am going to try this myself.. very pretty

Anita Rex said...

Gorgeous! Must get some H2O's!

Latrice said...

This is really great! Now I have to get these paints!

Jill said...

So cute! Love how you painted the background, too!

Eva said...

Kelly, this is gorgeous and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Twinkling H2O's so much, too!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wonderful look, love the pumpkin embossed in black!

Alice said...

so simple and pretty. love the pumpkin!

Jane said...

I need to get some H20's!! LOVE this adorable card!