Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hugs & Kisses

Hey there! Hope you are keeping warm wherever you are because I know here in Nebraska it is FREEZING! In the next couple of days we aren't even supposed to have highs above zero...burrrr! Lately I've been stalking the Embellish Color Challenges. I'm always inspired by the amazing creations submitted as well as their website. So today I finally created a card to enter. Their current challenge is to create a card using hearts and the color swatch below: And here's the card I created...
SUPPLIES: Hero Arts Many Hearts, Papertrey Ink Fancy Flourishes, Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics, Papertrey Ink Cardstock (white, pure poppy, sweet blush, true black), Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMagic Pixie Dust, Hero Arts Hearts Accent Pearls, Stampin' Up Scallop Border Punch, Cuttlebug Heart Die, Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy Embossing Folder Thanks for visiting...have a wonderful day!

22 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Kelly, your card is so fresh! Love the pop of red you added with the heart shape. Thanks so much for your kind words and for playing along in a challenge!

Jenyfur said...

oh my gosh -- SO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stalking ;-) and playing along with the Embellish challenge Kelly! Your card is a STUNNER! Love how soft and sweet it is!

Lucy Abrams said...

Oooh - this is GORGEOUS Kelly. So pretty and stylish.

Lin said...

So elegant, Kelly! Love the little pearl hearts you added to the flourish.

Jane said...

Perfectly simple!!

Alice said...

wow! such a beautiful and elegant card!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gosh Kelly, I think I would be a frozen stick if I lived near you!! I'm not sure how you stand the weather! ;) Here's sending you a virtual comforter and heater to keep you warmer! Love your card and I like how soft the flourish is against the boldness of the remaining colors...so beautiful!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! this is gorgeous!

Barbara said...

This is so pretty Kelly! I love the soft pink with the red and black!
:-) Barbara

Deirdre said...

Kelly - love your card - it's stunning.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks for participating in the Embellish Challenge!

Laura Davis said...

So pretty!
Laura

donna mikasa said...

So very pretty! Just love seeing your cards....Take good care
and keep warm! Hugs!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Lovely!

Geny said...

Love this card!!! Such a fun layout and the flourish is gorgeous!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the way the flourish stamp rises up from the heart, and those little pink heart embellies add the perfect touch!

Maile Belles said...

Simply gorgeous! So gald you could play along with us over at Embellish!

Dawn said...

I love how the heart becomes so organic, like love is the fuel that makes things grow. Gorgeous!

Charlene Austin said...

OH MY! I want to hug this card.

Traveling Mama said...

wow! This is completely amazing! Love your work so much!

FLEUR de Lo said...

I love this one---such clean design!